Google+ Experimental Nails: Barry M Gelly - Greenberry

Thursday 28 March 2013

Barry M Gelly - Greenberry

Nearly the end of the week - hang in there! Earlier this week I showed you Barry M Gelly Nail Effects in Lychee, and today I'd like to show you Greenberry.


Greenberry is a bright turquoise-greeny-aqua colour that I can't really describe any better than that! I wasn't sure how I felt about this colour. Probably prefer this in nail art rather than as a plain manicure.


There were similar application issues to the ones I had with Lychee - the second coat dragged and then I needed a third. Apparently I learnt nothing from swatching Lychee! Pictures are without topcoat because these Gelly polishes dry to a high shine on their own.
(Excuse the tiny watermark, adding those is still a learning curve for me...)


Overall I liked this polish but might have preferred to swap Greenberry for a different Gelly shade, in hindsight. Ah well!

Do you have a favourite Barry M Gelly polish? Is there a shade that you think I should buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post, have suggestions or just want to say hello I'd love to hear from you! Comments solely for the purpose of linking to other blogs will be deleted.