Google+ Experimental Nails: Barry M Gelly - Lychee

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Barry M Gelly - Lychee

Hello there! This week I have two polishes to show you from the Barry M Gelly Nail Effects collection. Four spring colours were released in February and I picked up Lychee and Greenberry.

Here's Lychee:


It's a warm, creamy beige nude that would be great as a base for nail art. It gave me lobster hands, which is unusual for me, but I think that's my camera struggling with a pale shade.


Shown here without topcoat because it really does dry to a high shine! This is three coats because I had some issues with application - it has quite a thick formula so my second coat dragged in places, and it needed a third to level it out. As long as you're careful with application you should be able to get away with two.


All in all, I think there are similar beigey nudes out there that might be easier to apply, but Lychee is a lovely colour and a bargain buy for those on a budget.

Next up I'll be showing you Greenberry. Do you have any of the Barry M Gelly polishes? How have you found them? Are you impressed with the high shine too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you liked this post, have suggestions or just want to say hello I'd love to hear from you! Comments solely for the purpose of linking to other blogs will be deleted.